Formal Letter

24 Kenton Road
Kings lynn PE 31 JK
  30th November, 2020
The director
Summerfields Country Club
Crest Lane
Norfolk PE38 9PP

 Dear Sir,
I am writing in response to your advert posted on the modern equivalent of Bletchley Park on 28th November. I would like to apply for the position of full-time code-breaker. 

I am 18 years old and have a National Robotics Qualification, which I did in  February last year. In addition, I recently completed an engineering code-breaker course with the Georgia Tech university. My work experience includes hacking fake websites to shut them down, which made me earn a lot of money because, not to brag, I am the youngest and yet the best at this. I worked there for 10 months, as well as working for two months at the FBI’s agency. I have included copies of references from both these places of work.

In addition to the above, I am a hard-working, reliable person and I take my responsibilities very seriously.

I hope you will consider my application favourably. I would be happy to attend an interview at any time that is convenient.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

Manal Koutaibi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNIT 1 GOING PLACES

An informal E-mail